Complaint Reporting Forms


SJECCD is committed to fostering a safe, positive learning and working environment where all can pursue their career or educational goals and participate in college-sponsored activities. To this end, all members of the district community are provided protection and due process of their individual rights against unfair and improper action. In addition, the holistic wellbeing of all individuals within our district community is a significant priority.​

The following forms can be used to report issues within our community to ensure the above commitment is met:

Report of Accessibility Issues - This incident reporting form should be used to report accessibility issues while at any District owned property.

Title IX/Discrimination Reporting Form – This form should be used to report all complaints of discrimination including:  National Origin, Religion, Sexual Orientation, Ethnic Group Identification, Language/Accent Ancestry, Color, Marital Status, Disability (physical or mental), Race, Immigration Status, Gender Identity, Retaliation, Age, Veteran Status, or Medical condition or incidents involving: Stalking, sexual misconduct, sexual exploitation, or sexual harassment/discrimination

Discrimination/Sexual Harassment Complaint Form - This complaint form should be used if you want to make a formal complaint to the District about an incident you experienced of discrimination or harassment. 
Please see AP-3435 for further information.

Person of Concern – ​This form should be used to notify campus personnel about individuals who exhibit behaviors and/or warning signs that may indicate a person is experiencing difficulty and may need additional support and assistance.

Person of Concern (District Office)

Person of Concern (EVC)

Person of Concern (SJCC)

Whistleblower Complaint Form - This form should be used to report suspected incidents of unlawful activities by District employees in performance of their duties. (This does not include alleged violations of Title IX or discrimination as these cases should be reported using the above Title IX/Discrimination reporting form)  Please see AP-7700 for further information.

SJECCD Supporting Page