|Information Technology Services & Support, also referred to as ITSS, provides quality computer services to employees within SJECCD. We currently meet their needs through:
- Datatel Colleague services, including reports generation, on-line inquiries and input to specific files
- Database maintenance and design
- Computer systems analysis and design
- Network LAN and WLAN maintenance and support
- Telecommunications – Phone systems, voicemail, and cell phones
- Web site hosting for both Internet and intranet
- General problem solving, systems programming and documentation
- District-wide general technical consulting
These services support day-to-day activities in the administrative offices at the District and both campuses to assist them in meeting federal, state and local mandated reporting requirements. ITSS continues to encourage as much user independence as is practical, providing support through trainings, workshops and an intranet web site.
ITSS Help Desk offers support to SJECCD employees and students. Offering support with Moodle, MyWeb, and Webmail. For employees, the Help Desk is a quick method to obtain help from a Network Technician for computer related problems. The Help Desk services calls for the District Office, Evergreen Valley College, and San Jose City College.
The department operates 5 days a week, supporting both District and campus offices. Online, interactive services and telephone support are available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The main office is located at the District Office complex.